6. Summary and Suggestion



4.1     Purposes of Practicum
      The purpose of our practicum is to enable us to develop our teaching skills and pedagogy, to encourage us to practice our English skills, and to allow us to gain a broader regional and world view. During our stay, we observed our mentors, assisted them, and taught in their classes. We used a variety of strategies, methods and learning materials to maximize learning. To make the student teacher experience how to teach overseas, to make the student teacher be able to know the culture of other country, and also to make the student teacher make a bigger connection with people from another country.




6.2 Producers of practicum.
This activity is carried out for 30 days in Udon Thani Thailand. in the first week we conducted classroom observations and then in the second week we carried out assisting activities with the supervising teacher, and teaching in third week and ending activities we have reflections.
While for teaching activities for a week preparing lesson plans and teaching media then discuss them with the guiding teacher and do learning activities in the following week after that teaching activities and evaluating in the final From the practicum.
6.3 Outcomes Of Practicum
From this practicum, I learned many things. It improved my teaching skills and pedagogy, my communication skills, my English skills, and my confidence.  And also with this practicum will make me more better and improve my skill in many thing. I learn how to make a good comunication with other in different countries such Thailand and Philipines. When the student enjoyed during the class l feel so happy and reliazed that we can learn with everyone also my student, the mentors and friends.
6.4 The Challenges of Practicum
The challenges l faced involved language barriers and the diversity of the students. However, with the help of our mentors and with the application of the theories l learned back home, we believe that l were able to face these challenges.  Confidence is an important thing for teachers to teach, it is a challenge for me to be able to teach well with different students and different ways of learning I am required to explore my abilities in teaching and especially my way facing problems and becoming more confident. 
6.5 Overall Impression
I am very proud to take part in this activity, giving me the opportunity to learn and share with many people from various countries. I see myself better and happier. students and teachers and all involved in this activity gave me enthusiasm and cared for me.
Especially the teaching experience that I got from satit school, with my students and mentors being part of a warm family, learning more independently and confidently and establishing good communication with different languages ​​became very exciting.
6.6 Suggestion For Future Improvement
I have had extraordinary experiences in the sea teacher project. overall this legacy is a very useful activity for prospective teachers in various countries, this activity provides learning and experience that is useful for rooted activities in the future. I met the kru aui  as a mentor and also an extraordinary student, this is really fun going forward I hope the sea teacher project can be followed by all ASEAN countries not only Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. Promotion and introduction activities will greatly help the development of sea teacher project activities so that in the future these activities can be carried out by all countries in ASEAN. Sharing experiences and also training can also help the development of sea teacher project activities.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

2. Pedagogical Contents

1. School: General Information and Academic Administration

3. Teacher Observations